Call Toll Free - 888-670-1195
2018 Skyjack SJ1056 Image
Stock Number: EQC012374
Make: Skyjack
Model: SJ1056
Year: 2018
2018 Skyjack SJ1056 Details
2015 Terex CTT 121A-5 TS16 Image
Stock Number: 600017
Make: Terex
Model: CTT 121A-5 TS16
Year: 2015
2015 Terex CTT 121A-5 TS16 Details
2007 Potain HDT80 Image
Stock Number: 600194
Make: Potain
Model: HDT80
Year: 2007
2007 Potain HDT80 Details
2013 Hyundai 110D-7E Image
Stock Number: EQU010604
Make: Hyundai
Model: 110D-7E
Year: 2013
2013 Hyundai 110D-7E Details
2012 Miller Big Blue 400D Image
Stock Number: 231276
Make: Miller
Model: Big Blue 400D
Year: 2012
2012 Miller Big Blue 400D Details
2008 Combilift C12000SL Image
Stock Number: EQU008108
Make: Combilift
Model: C12000SL
Year: 2008
2008 Combilift C12000SL Details
 
Bakersfield top

Bakersfield

Bakersfield city, California is located in Kern County, at the southern end of the San Joaquin Valley. It is located in between Fresno and Los Angles and according to the cities official travel website, Bakersfield is considered to be the 11th fastest growing city in California.

In California, Bakersfield is ranked as the 11th largest city and the 58th biggest city within the U.S. according to 2010 statistics. The population is estimated to be around 338,952. Bakersfield is California's third biggest inland municipality, after Fresno and Sacramento. With a population of 800,458, the Bakersfield Metropolitan Statistical Area (MSA) is the 63rd biggest urban area within the nation. Agriculture, manufacturing, and petroleum refining and extracting make up the economy within this area.

Just east of Bakersfield is the southern tip of the Sierra Nevada. The Sequoia National Forest is where the city limits ends, situated as the foot of the Greenhorn Mountain Range at Kern canyon entrance. Tejon Ranch, which is situated in the Tehachapi Mountains, can be found to the south, and to the west is the Temblor Range. The Carrizo Plain National Monument and the San Andreas Fault are situated just behind the Temblor Range, about 35 miles (56 km) from Bakersfield.

Bakersfield is a large city, with a total area of 114.4 square miles (296 km2). A very small amount of it is water (A mere 1.14%, which equals to roughly 1.3 square miles or 3.4 km2) while the other 98.86% (About 113.1 square miles, or 293 km2) is land. It lies approximately an hour and a half drive away northern Los Angeles (roughly one hundred miles or 160 km) and approximately four and a half hours southeast of Sacramento (roughly 300 miles or 480 km)

Rated fifth amongst the country's top medium sized cities for business by a recent Inc. Magazine, Bakersfield is a business hotspot, offering one of the most reasonably priced and desired locations on the West Coast. It is strategically situated at the southern end of Great Central Valley in California, where it is considered part of the world's fifth biggest economy. The large employment pool and obtainable office space makes it an ideal location for businesses to situate themselves.

A lot of well known companies have made Bakersfield their home, comprising State Farm Insurance (which employs 1,500 people at its regional bank office), Pleasant Holidays and ACS Inc. call centers, ProSoft Technology, DIVR, Inc., and Lortz Manufacturing, which is a technology-based company which produces tiny, precise parts thatwhich are important for aerospace and space age industries.